Friday, January 11, 2013

HUYU NDO MSICHANA ALIYETOKELEZEA KATIKA VIDEO YA "YOU GUY" ILIYOFUNGIWA KENYA



It now becomes clear to the reader what the Citizen managers were disturbed about. That backside is astonishing! Vera has given us an email interview, explaining a bit about her background. Interesting thing is, she has actually very proud of her size, and her booty. She has even given it a name! Here is the full story:
Vera, aka Vee S. Beiby tries hard not let anyone or anything come her way to jeopardize her career. She has come far in terms of confidence about her own body. A big part of it is her curves, something she wasn't always so enamored with in the early years.
 
"I used to say my prayers before bed and pray I would stop developing, because being a model was my dream." That's apparently changed. "You always see the typical skinny super models and I'm not that and I'm proud not to be that. I love my body as it is and I'm not skeptical that I'm beautiful.''
Vee S. Beiby represents the curvy African woman and encourages other girls that feel challenged and insecure about themselves that just like her, they can make it in the industry. On her attention grabbing 'buxom bottom,' she says:
"My butt is all natural... no implants, just food. I love to eat... and for some reason it all goes to my butt. I don't exercise, but I dance a lot at home. I am very happy with my body. It got to a point I just had to name my butt, because people always asked if it had a life of its own. Funny, but yes I did name it ROXXIE."

No comments:

Post a Comment